NabGen Technology, a platform specialized in the generation of nanobodies (camelid monoclonal antibodies), has been supporting academic or private project leaders in their research for more than 10 years.
Today, we offer a wide range of services, in particular for the study of membrane proteins thanks to an innovative technology based on the use of extracellular vesicles.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a biotechnology engineer who will be in charge of projects specific to the platform or in collaboration with other teams.
You will be part of a young and dynamic team and your main missions will be :
– Generation of nanobodies: creation of the cDNA library, amplification by phage display and selection by ELISA.
– Production and purification of recombinant proteins in Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic systems.
– Optimization of the protocols used and technological watch.
– Reporting of results and progress of projects to the platform manager and users.
– Participation in the collective life of the team (ordering etc.).
– M/F with a Master 2 in Biotechnology or equivalent, you have knowledge and first expertise in molecular biology and protein biochemistry.
– Skills in cell culture would be appreciated.
– Autonomous and organized, you enjoy working in a team.
– You are fluent in English and are able to communicate both orally and in writing.
Type of contract : 12 months renewable contract.
Send CV with references and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired start date: February 2022.