Can the use of extracellular vesicles and anti-CD38 nanobodies help in the fight against multiple myeloma? That’s the question NabGen Technology and a consensus of researchers are trying to answer.
NabGen Technology, a platform specialized in the generation of nanobodies (camelid monoclonal antibodies), has been supporting academic or private project leaders in their research for more than 10 years.
Today, we offer a wide range of services, in particular for the study of membrane proteins thanks to an innovative technology based on the use of extracellular vesicles.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a biotechnology engineer who will be in charge of projects specific to the platform or in collaboration with other teams.
You will be part of a young and dynamic team and your main missions will be :
– Generation of nanobodies: creation of the cDNA library, amplification by phage display and selection by ELISA.
– Production and purification of recombinant proteins in Eukaryotic and Prokaryotic systems.
– Optimization of the protocols used and technological watch.
– Reporting of results and progress of projects to the platform manager and users.
– Participation in the collective life of the team (ordering etc.).
– M/F with a Master 2 in Biotechnology or equivalent, you have knowledge and first expertise in molecular biology and protein biochemistry.
– Skills in cell culture would be appreciated.
– Autonomous and organized, you enjoy working in a team.
– You are fluent in English and are able to communicate both orally and in writing.
Type of contract : 12 months renewable contract.
Send CV with references and cover letter to email@example.com
Desired start date: February 2022.
In order to extend its scientific horizons and to open up to new collaborations, NabGen Technology joins the Laboratory of Macromolecular Systems Engineering (LISM) within the Mediterranean Institute of Microbiology (IMM).
Listen to the interview of our scientific director Alain Roussel to understand everything about the new smartphone diagnostic technology developed by our team and the IEMN laboratory of Lille.
The NabGen Technology team will be present for the 2020 edition of Rendez-vous Carnot, on November 18 and 19.
Do not hesitate to make an appointment via the event website, the team will be pleased to discuss with you about your R&D projects.
Anaïs Gaubert and Lycia Die Morini invite you to attend their webinar “Camelid nanobodies : versatile tools for structural biology studies and medical research”.
NabGen technology supports several research programs engaged in fighting against Covid-19.
You are a Covid-19 project leader and you wish to benefit from the expertise of the platform? Contact our team!
Discover the technology developed by NabGen based on extracellular vesicles: read the publication in the journal Methods (March 2020)